Important message for BSMU students, faculty and staff
Dear readers, we look forward to see you at the library!
All rooms and library sections are open to you in compliance with security measures during
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m to 7 p.m
- Saturday: 9 a.m to 5 p.m (break: 1.00 p.m to 1.30 p.m)
- day off: Sunday
We kindly request you to use:
- keep a social distance of 1.5 meters.
How to get books
- If you want to receive educational literature, visit the section of Open Stack Books (room 124) during library working hours.
- If you want to receive scientific literature, make a preliminary order of the book / books on the library website in the Library catalogue section and receive the ordered books on a Circulation Desk (room 117).
- If you want to receive fiction literature, visit our club #ЧитатьМодно in the section of Circulation Desk (room 117). The club presents the bestsellers of the most famous authors - laureates of literary prizes in Russia and around the world. All the books you also can find in the Library Catalogue.
- If you cannot get the books personally, you can ask your relative or acquaintance to get them for you using a power of attorney approved by the Head of the Faculty / Deputy Director of the Medical College.Power of attorney
How to get access to the electronic resources
We remind you that remote access to some of key Russian and foreign resources is constantly implemented for you. A complete list of resources is presented in the electronic library section.
- If you are library reader, but you do not know or you have forgotten your username / password for electronic resources, fill out the get / restore access form and we will contact you.
- If you are not a library reader, and you do not have a library card, you can issue a remote reading card, to get its number and password and you will be able to work with the library's electronic resources.
- If you want to find out which electronic books are recommended for you, visit our E-books section. Here you will find links to e-books, grouped by faculty, course and discipline, which we regularly update when new e-resources become available.
- If you want to find out how to use electronic resources, download our e-learning electronic resources guide.
How to return books to the library
- You can visit section of Open Stack Books (room 124) , Circulation Desk (room 117) or Department for International Students (room 114).
- You can send books by Russian Post( Почта России) in accordance with the rules for sending parcels across Russia to the address:
450008, Ufa, Pushkin 96/98 St., Scientific Library of BSMU, Sharafutdinova Albina Nailevna
Attach the completed return form in the bag (you can fill it handwritten).
After you sent it, send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the track number (in the receipt of the Russian Post - 14 digits), we will notify you of receiving.
Books received via mail will be quarantined for 14 days, after which we will process your return. By the e-mail indicated in the return form, you will receive either a letter confirming that, you do not owe anything to the library, or a letter that we will contact you, since we still have unresolved questions.
If you want to find out which books you have to deliver:
- Log in your personal reader account (authorization form at the bottom right)
- Enter: surname (in Russian with a capital letter), library card ID (in English in capital letters)
- and check the books you have got in the Reader Form
If you have lost or damaged the book,
do not worry you can recover the loss without coming to the library according to the following instruction for replacing books.
If you still have questions, we are always in touch: